Quality System and Processes
Your satisfaction is our goal.
We are committed to providing quality products and services that consistently meet your expectations. We continually monitor the effectiveness of our quality system and focus our resources on continuous improvement to attain our quality objectives and meet our customer satisfaction goals.
Whether we are developing new products, launching production, deploying people, or delivering shipments, we take every measure to bring the best products to market, faster, and with greater value for you
ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management System
This framework for our quality management system was developed by our cross-functional team. It is incorporated throughout all of our processes, audited annually by UL-DQS and monitored by internal audits and performance measurables. We provide significant competitive advantages in the global marketplace via our emphasis on high quality, advanced technologies, and innovative solutions.
- Production Part Approval Process(PPAP)
- Gage Calibration Program
- Internal Auditing
- Quality Improvement
- Quality Control
- Certificates of Compliance
- RoHS & REACH
- Utilizing Niton XRF Analyzer
- Metrology Equipment
- Electronic and mechanical hand held measurement devices
- Monitor Critical To Quality Dimensions (CTQs)
- Key / Critical Features
- Process Audits
- Inspection: First Article, Receiving, First Piece, In-Process
- Functional Testing
- Trend Analysis for Key Business Measurables